11.1.13

"Back to the roots"

During the nearly 3 weeks, as blogger had locked my posts, I've been thinking about how it can go on with this blog. This blog takes up very much of my spare time. I have come to the conclusion that I need to change some things in PBB. The motto is: “Back to the roots!”
This blog was intended solely as a picture blog. And it will now be back. Quality over quantity. The following changes will happen to PBB:
  1. There will be no more video downloads. It makes a lot of work to choose and to upload the videos, to create screen shots and post them all. I'm sorry for those of you who have downloaded the videos regularly. But unfortunately, there were never enough of downloads that the work had paid off.
  2. The posts will contain slightly less images than before. (But there will be a balance, which I explain in the third point.) Images will be of better quality. In the last 4 days, I went through my 60 thousand individual images and deleted about 10 thousand of them.

  3. To emphasize the character of a picture blog, there will be twice weekly whole picture sets. I now have about 500 sets, and never really knew how can I install it in the blog. Some of you know yet the attempt as I had built the sets as a download at the bottom of this page. Now I try again to offer the sets directly as posts. I'll upload the sets to ImageBam and will post some pictures in the post. To see the rest of the sets you just go through a link to ImageBam.

  4. I did not want the downloadable archives continue longer. However, I have realized after much deliberation, that they belong to PBB and make much of it. I'm still thinking on how I can keep the "Downloadable Archives" for you. The fact is that I do not want to upload to Filefactory. So write me your suggestions if you have a solution or knows a better file hoster.
The queue is full till February 10th. After the “Black & Latin Week” I will start with these changes. And now it's your turn. I do not ask much of you. But just write what you think of this. Above all you must write to me necessarily, if you have a solution to my problem with the downloadable archives!
 
Here's the contact:
(Please do not comment on this post. Doesn't work.)
Thank you all!
PS: Sorry for my bad english. I'm from Germany.
     
Vote for PBB
vote for gay blogs at Best Male Blogs! PLU Gay Blogs

1 comment:

  1. I like the new format. The videos always slowed me down. And your English is very good and I can understand you vey well.

    ReplyDelete